We have a track record of bringing value to difficult situations. Our experience spans our key industries and includes both publicly held and private companies. Some recent examples of how the Cervus Group & Fund can bring the same success to your situation include:
· For a publicly-held company that owns a unique technology and patents in the energy industry:
* Raised approximately $20 million in a series of private equity transactions
* Sold the company’s largest subsidiary, a cash drain and bad fit with its long- term strategy
* Gained sole ownership of the technology
As a result, in nine months, the company experienced a stock price increase of 400% and obtained an additional $12 million raised through the exercise of in the money stock warrants and options.
· For a well known publicly-held Southern California consumer products company:
* Refinanced debt at lower interest rate and secured additional facility to fund expansion
* Changed strategy and marketplace emphasis
The result was a stock price increase of 50% in first six months earning recognition by Business Week as a top-performing, micro cap stock, and had its first profitable year since its IPO.
· For a privately-held managed services company in the technology industry
* Commercialized the technology and
* Built a customer centric organization that was measured on its ability to meet customer expectations.
The valuation of the company increased 500% in less than nine months as a result of these activities.